The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Thursday, October 01, 2009

What have we been up to this week?

Preschool is going very well.   E picked up easily on  the letter B this week, so I decided to split the week into two parts (M-W  for Letter B) and started the letter C today (Th - S).  Since C has two sounds, I'll work on the hard sound /k/ this week and next week do the soft sound /s/ on M-W, then move onto the letter D for Th - S.

We are having a few days of cooler weather which is very welcome.  We have been over 80° pretty much every day since May and most of the summer was near or over 90°.  Don't get me wrong, this is why we moved down here, but it is nice to have a few days break.  It will be back up near 90° for this weekend, so still plenty warm enough to go in the pool in the afternoon (which we did today).

My husband took E to the "turtle" park today.  She has really been looking forward to it and enjoyed the one-on-one time with her daddy.  The park is usually "their" thing to do together.  They don't go often in the summer due to the temps but soon they will be heading their most every day.

We are making chocolate chip cookies in honor of our letter C today.  E loves to help me out in the kitchen. 

Getting ready to make Chocolate Chip Cookies!


Putting the butter in the bowl


Adding the sugar


Mixing it all up


Ready for the oven



Enjoying the fruits of her labor!

And that is what we've been up to this week!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails