The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I've Created A Monster

Preschool has been going very well...maybe a bit too well.  The Princess wants to have preschool every day, even on the weekends.  I ended up yesterday just doing a "review" with her for about 30 minutes just to satisfy her desire for school.

I had to laugh because yesterday morning she was full of energy.  "Mom, lets do this."  "Mom, lets do that."  "Mom....."   I finally looked at her and said, "Emma, you are being annoying."  Without skipping a beat she smiled and said, "Yeah, and annoying starts with the letter A."  Well, at least I know she is paying attention!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails