The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Morning Praise & Worship...........

in E's room today.  She loves Jesus and loves to sing songs to Him.  She is singing away to some of her VeggieTales CD's.


 Singing "This Is The Day The Lord Has Made" along with Bob and Larry and the rest oft he VT gang:

Singing part of "Here I Am To Worship" with Natalie Grant:


It's so awesome to see my daughter worship God! It is my fervent prayer that she would love Jesus as much when she is 12 and when she is 20 and when she is 80 as she does today!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails