The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Saturday, October 10, 2009

You Can't Eat Just One!


We made it to the store today to get what we needed for the brownies so E and I baked some this afternoon.

She has this thing about not wanting slimy stuff on her hands. This from the same kid that will play in the mud/sand/dirt outside, but inside, forgidaboutit. When we baked cookies the other day, she got butter on her hands and was not happy. I calmly told her to just wipe her hands on the towel. Today, she didn't want to put the butter in the bowl because "What if I get butter on my hands?" I told her "E, just" and before I could say anymore, she said "I know, I know. Just wipe my hands on the towel." LOL

So, here she is making her long-awaited brownies.

Adding the dreaded butter to a pan to melt

Adding the flour

Now the chocolate

Stirring the melted butter with the sugar

Pouring the flour/chocolate mixture into the butter

Mix that chocolate

Ready for the oven

They're done!

Time for the Taste Test!


Conclusion?  Delicious!  She had to eat three just to be sure. :o)


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails