The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Friday, October 09, 2009

The rest of the week...........

We've been busy, enjoying the continued beautiful weather we are having.  Hard to believe that it is already mid-October and in less than three months, The Princess will be five years old!

Here's what else we have been up to:

Preschool

Before we started doing preschool at home, we were trying to get  E  into the preschool at our church.  There was a waiting list, so we decided to try preschool at home.  Wednesday, our church's preschool director called and left a message that there was an opening starting next week.  I called her back Thursday to tell her we were doing preschool at home and really enjoying it.  Turns out she had given our slot to someone else anyway so everything worked out the way it should!  So, we finished up the letter D this week.   Onto the letter E next week....we're cruising!

Baking

We were going to make some brownies today, but turns out I don't have enough eggs, so we are putting that off until tomorrow.  E told me that she could only wait this long *holding her fingers together as close as she could w/o pinching them together* for brownies! LOL

Pool

Yes, we are still able to swim in our pool.  The temps are still unseasonably high (we are 91° as I type this post) so we spent an hour or so in the pool this afternoon.

Blog Revisions

I made a revision to my blog layout, changing it from two columns to three columns, with instructions from Girlie Blogs. The instructions are very clear and it is easy to do! Also, the background is stationary (stays fixed..doesn't scroll).

That's it for now.  The Princess is asking to play on the computer for a while (she loves to play on Nickjr.com and sproutonline.com) so time to hand the keyboard off to HRH.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails