The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Happy, Joy Joy

The power company came to replace a pole by our house this afternoon and had to shut off the power to some of the houses on our block, including ours, so we headed outside to play for a bit. N got to come too since he works at home and with the power off, he couldn't use his computer. Any extra playtime with E is a bonus!

Happy Happy Joy Joy


I'm so excited, I could hug a tree!



I'm happy Mom.  Just put that camera away, please!


Really, Mom.  I AM happy to be outside.


Ok.  Believe me now?



But, all good things must come to an end.  Power came back on and it was time to go inside and have dinner and for E to get ready for bed and N to go back to work.  We are enjoying this cooler and less humid weather!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails