The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The Pool Is Cool.....

but that didn't stop The Princess from going swimming again today. I'm not sure how many more days we will have to go in the pool. Even though it was near 90° today, the sun is lower in the sky and doesn't clear the trees that now shade most of the pool, so the water doesn't warm up as much as it does during the summer.

We are moving onto letter D in preschool. Some of the letters we are going to be moving through quickly as she does already know the sounds for most of the letters. The vowels, and other letters that have more than one sound we are spending a few extra days on. I am making some adjustments to what we actually cover, and how we cover it, so it is a learning process for both of us. E is still enjoying it, and we are spending lots of quality time together, so overall this is a great thing.

I think the turtle park will be in the plans for tomorrow. Oh, that reminds me of something cute. E told me one day after coming home from the turtle park with her dad that they play tic-tac-toe at the park and she would show me how to do it if I went with them. Well, I told her that I could play it with her right now and she couldn't believe it. I got out some paper and drew a tic-tac-toe board and we played several games and now that is ALL she wants to play these days. It is so fun to see her little mind trying to figure things out. I wish she could stay this age forever!




blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails