The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Monday, October 05, 2009

Same Ole, Same Ole

Not much happening here. We're still working on preschool stuff in the morning. E is really enjoying it, and so far, so am I. It's been warm enough to go in the pool still...well, the air is warm enough (it was around 90° today), but the water is a bit cool for me. The Princess, however, gets all in! I have a friend here who said her kids swam in December! Now, that is a too cold for me. We did start swimming here in April, and then the water temp was in the mid-70's...can't imagine how cold it would be in December. We had a quiet weekend, and today was much of the same, as I expect the rest of the week to be as well. Pretty boring..I know.



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails