The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Monday, October 26, 2009

Gifts from Grandma

Another package arrived today from my mom. Inside were some goodies from my mom's friends, Ron & Diane (who always find great stuff at garage sales) and lots more from my mom.

Yes, it is still warm enough for E to wear to wear sleeveless shirts and shorts


Great cool weather shirt


A girl can never have too many Dora bags!


Jolly The Walrus and the twin of a frog my mom sent earlier.  My mom said this frog was missing his sister so he hopped into the box.  E thought that was hysterical!


What little girl doesn't like play masks and jewelry, bandaids for her|
dolls and more crayons to color with?


As usual, E was thrilled...and thankful...for the gifts her grandma and her grandma's friends send her.  She had to call my mom right away and thank her and then it was off to draw her grandma a pretty picture with her new crayons and play with all her goodies.

Thanks Mom!  You made E's day!!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails