The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Two Thumbs Up . . .

followed by " I love it. I Love It. I LOVE IT!" That's what E said when I showed her the new blog layout.

The background/header is a shot of E in the pool....her favorite place to be next to the beach. We don't have solar heating in the pool so it will be a few more months before we get to use it again.

Wait, what is that sound I hear? Oh, yes, our friends from the North are never jealous moaning and gnashing their teeth while playing their little violins for us because we can't use our pool. LOL

That's ok. When it's 5° and snow is 10" deep, and your car won't start and you feel like you will never thaw out, just stop by here and look at my blog and you should get jealous warmed up rather quickly. I'll make sure to post lots more pictures of us enjoying the beach over the next few months to help with your cabin fever. Yeah, I'm real helpful like that!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails