The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Friday, December 04, 2009

♫Anticipation. An-ti-ci-pa-a-tion is making her wait♫

Tonight E's daddy comes home from WA.  He has been there to visit with family and attend his dad's memorial service and internment.  Although he has been gone for short periods of time before, this time when he left, E was inconsolable.  She cried and screamed and cried and did I mention scream?  I finally got her to calm down after an hour.  He left Tuesday afternoon and she has not cried since, but has said several times how she misses her daddy.  They have talked a few times a day on the phone which has really helped. 

First thing this morning, E got up and colored a picture for her daddy.  We put it in an envelope and on one side, she decorated it with stamps and flowers.  On the back she wanted me to spell out for her to write "Welcome Home Daddy.  I Missed You Very Much." 



 


He won't be home until she is already in bed but I told her I would wake her up so she could see him.  She asked me "So I can tell him how much I love him and missed him?"  Yes E....and I know he will tell you the same.



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails