The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Our New Thanksgiving Tradition?

Nick is working today.  He pretty much works all holidays as his company is open 365 days a year.  This generally means we don't celebrate holidays with other people like most do.  Today, we packed a few things in the car and drove to a place we have not been to in quite a while.  It is a place we love very much, so we decided to go today before Nick had to work. We'll have our Thanksgiving dinner tonight when he gets his dinner break around 5pm.  

Can you guess where we went? I'll give you a hint. There's lots of white stuff on the ground.

No.....we were NOT in the snow.  BRRRRRRRRRR.

Here's another hint. You could hear loud crashing noises.

No, we did NOT go to the speedway although it sometimes sounds like it on the main street here.

How about a photo hint.  Here's E and her daddy on a walkway to where we went.



Did you guess the beach?  You'd be right.  We LOVE the beach.  We only live a little over a mile from the ocean yet we have only been here a few times this past year.  We used to live here...well not RIGHT on the beach, but just a block away.  We really, really miss being close enough to just walk here anytime.



Yippee...we're here!

Taking a walk on the beach

E and an old rowboat on the beach


All that walking wore me out


Writing my big brother Ben's name in the sand

E braving the cold water


We had fun.  I think we'll do this again next year!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails