The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Monday, December 07, 2009

Happy Sixth Birthday Brother!

Today is E's big brother B's sixth birthday.  Even though he is not here to celebrate with us, we still celebrate with cake and ice cream and have a balloon release.  E made Ben a birthday card this year.  She really loves her brother, even though she has never met him.

E wishes B were here to go to the beach!








I asked E if she could say anything to B, what would she say.  She said "I love you Ben and I wish I could give you lots of hugs and kisses and noses (rubbing noses). I want to watch tv with you. Happy Birthday!"

"Mom, can I blow out Ben's candle and make a wish?"
"Sure honey."  "Mom, I wished Ben was here to play with me."


Six balloons for our boy!


On their way to Heaven


Okay, Mom, now what?


Can't wait until we are all together Benjamin!  We love you and miss you lots.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails