The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Sunday, December 06, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas.....

Last night we had a little Christmas Decorating pizza party, complete with Thin Crust Pizza Hut pizza, bread and their Hershey Dunkers.   Delicious!

After searching high and low for the legs for the stand of our Charlie Brown christmas tree, we got the tree setup and decorated.  One long strand of our tinsel was all tangled up and after spending eons 15 minutes trying to unravel it, I gave up, so the tree is tinsel lopsided.  Oh well.  Adds to the Charlie Brown-esqueness of the tree.

We had one of Santa's Helpers stop by and help consume massive quantities of pizza decorate the tree.  After about 30 minutes, she started asking for dessert.  Doesn't Santa feed his helpers up there at the North Pole?

Good thing Santa's Helper is so cute!


Daddy lifting Santa's Helper up to put an ornament on the tree


Daddy & Santa's Helper after finishing the tree
 

Our Charlie Brown Tree


My nutcracker collection


And when you can't sleep because the smoke alarm went off at 4:30am after the furnace turned on for the first time this year and burned off a bit of dust, and you tried to fall back asleep, but gave up after an hour or so, then get up and turn on the Christmas Tree lights and admire your Charlie Brown tree!




Today E Santa's Helper and I will put up the rest of the decorations while Nick is at work.  Then it will be time to start making some Christmas cookies. Now that is MY favorite thing to do!  How about you?


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails