The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Saturday, December 05, 2009

♪ Reunited and It Feels So Good ♪

E's daddy got home late last night. She took a long nap yesterday so I let her stay up to say hi to daddy and talk to him for a bit.  She gave him his Welcome Home letter containing a picture she colored for him from her Handy Manny coloring book.  Lots of hugs and kisses were exchanged and then we had some snuggle time on the bed before E drifted off to sleep around 10:30pm.  



I hoped E would sleep in today after staying up so late, but nope, she was up bright and early.  Grandma Marilyn sent home a few things for E to play with so we left them in her bedroom for her to find this morning.

Two things she loves....puzzles and jewelry.



Big thanks to Grandma Marilyn from The Princess!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails