The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What...Is It Christmas?

 That's what E said when she opened the package from Grandma today. Once again, Grandma hit a home run. I didn't take pictures of all the stuff, but today's loot included an awesome Angel costume, including wings, that E just L O V E S, two "Where's Waldo"-type books (Little Mermaid and Wizard of Oz), some markers, some more jewelery (with E, you can never go wrong with Jewelry LOL), a few dresses, a pair of capri and a t-shirt. Great haul Mom!! :o)






blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails