The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Of Trees and Friends and Giggles

There is a tree near our house that grows somewhat parallel to the ground before reach upward.  Kids have been using it as a climbing tree for years.  Our friend, who has lived in the neighborhood for 20+ years, said her kids climbed on it when they were little, and now her granddaughter climbs on it.  E has been asking to go climb on it for a long time, so today we took her there.  She took one look at it and decided she wasn't interested in climbing.  This is the same child, who when she was two, climbed the climbing wall at the local park w/o looking back.  This tree, however, which was just a few feet off the ground and it was too scary for her.  Go figure.

We talked her into trying, and after a few minutes, and some help from mommy and daddy, she relaxed a bit and had some fun. Someone had hung a swing from the tree, so E climbed up for a quick swing but I don't think she liked that the swing was so high up off the ground.




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After we were done playing at the tree, we decided to continue our walk and ran into our friend and her granddaughter who were playing at a little pond.



It was time for lunch so we all started walking home.  B wanted to hold E's hand.  It was so cute.

Slow down E, I can't walk that fast!


Hey, now you're walking to slow!


Ahhhh.  Just right.

Giggly Girls



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails