The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Cut, cut, cut........

went the little scissors. Guided by the hand of a little girl, the scissors were busy creating a work of art. "Oh, oh," thought the little girl, putting the scissors down. "Hi daddy!" "Hi, E," said the daddy, totally oblivious to what the little girl had been doing. "Phew, that was close" said the little girl as her daddy left the room. "Oh, no. Here comes mom!" "What is that? Is that hair on the ground? Where did that come from? What, is that more hair? What is going on? What the heck? WHAT THE HECK?? DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR???????" yelled the mommy asked calmly. "Ummm, well, ummmmm, yes" said the little girl. "What in the world would make you cut your hair? You know better!!" asked the mom. "Ummm, well, ummmm, I didn't MEAN to!" said the little girl. "You didn't mean to?" repeated the mom. "What, did the scissors just jump up there and cut your hair for you?" "Well, no" said the girl. "Well, then, I think you DID mean to!" yelled the mom said calmly, as she struggled to even out the haircut her previously angelic little daughter had given herself. *sigh*

Here is the best I could do. I wanted to have her hair cut anyway because it has gotten long enough that when she twirls it at night, it gets into such tangles that she cries when I brush it, but I didn't want it to happen like this!






blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails