The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Peace and Quiet

E takes after her big brother...she LOVES to talk...and talk....and talk...and talk.  Morning, noon and night.  When my son was younger, my dad would say to him "J, stuff a sock in it!"  I have said  would never say that to E.  So, whether she needs it or not, whether she wants to sleep or not, she has rest time every day. Some days she sleeps, some days she sits on her bed and reads books.  I'm not particular...just as long as she is Q U I E T...like this:



All things must come to an end.  Rest time is over and the non-stop whirlwind known as The Princess will be back at it...made worse because it is a rainy day today so no going outside to expel some of her energy.  But, along with all the talking, there are minutes of hugs and lots of "I love you Mom" and I am thankful she is here with me to even make such a racket joyful noise. 


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails