The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Saturday, January 23, 2010

One More Sign

Yesterday, we went to the store and bought a mattress and box spring for The Princess, and moved her out of her toddler bed into a full-size bed.  Just One More Sign that she is growing up.  It is all happening too fast.

She wasn't quite ready to sleep in the bed all by herself last night, so I slept with her.  It's a comfy bed...some of the best sleep I've had in a while.

E has been playing in her room most of the day.  For a while, she was "fake sleeping" on her bed, with her babies piled around her.  She wanted me to take her picture. :o)



The headboard is from her convertible crib.  We don't really have the room to store the rest of the crib and mattress, so we're thinking of selling or giving this crib to someone and buying her a white headboard.

E picked out some new bedding from Sears. Theme:  Disney Princesses, of course.  Placed the order last night and it should be here next week.




My baby, my last baby, is growing up. *sob*  Time, please slow down a bit.  I want her to linger a bit longer at this age.  We are just having too much fun.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails