The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Break is Over......

We took a break over the Christmas Holidays but it's back to our regular schedule.  We've started preschool up again.  The Letter J is the first letter we will learn this week.  Since E already knows all the letter sounds, we are just going to do two days a letter, then move onto the next letter (except for O and U...we will do three or four days on each of those).  Then it is on to letter combinations such as  oo and ee, etc. 

Yesterday we baked some Oatmeal Scotchies.  Once again, E helped...all but putting the butter in the bowl!  We enjoyed spending this special time together. 

E got a bike for her birthday but it has been so cold out, she hasn't had a chance to ride it yet.  It looks like we will be back up into the 60's next week so hopefully we will be out bike riding then!

I am noticing that E, since she turned five, is showing a bit more attitude...and crabby-tude.  It is almost as if she knows that she physically turned five, and mentally she is five, but emotionally, she still wants to be a baby sometimes. 

That's it for now.  Off to make some pancakes with The Princess.




blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails