The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gifts from Grandma

My mom likes to send E small packages every month or so with a few gifts in them. Today E received one of Grandma's packages and as usual, there were plenty of goodies. Lately, though, the goodies haven't all been from Grandma. My mom has friends who garage sale every Thursday and are always on the lookout for things to give to my mom to send down to E. Today's package included a few things from these special friends of my mom's.


Grandma sent a pretty new dress and necklace




Grandma also sent some new crayons and a pair of safety scissors so E wasted no time in getting to work making something for Grandma.



Grandma's friends sent a great Dora The Explorer Beach Bag!




After a dip in the pool to cool off, E put on her Photographer hat and went about taking pictures with her new Dora The Explorer camera from Grandma's friends.



If Grandma's are SUPPOSED to spoil their grandkids, than my mother has this art down to a "T"...as she should after having 19 other grandkids to spoil! Thanks Grandma!!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails