The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Preschool

The Princess is 4 1/2. Too young to go to school this year and too late for her to get into VPK at our church preschool. So, I followed a link someone posted to a website of a woman who has posted preschool and kindergarten curriculums, with weekly and daily schedules, as well as lots of other resources. I've been toying with the idea of home schooling The Princess pretty much since I was pregnant with her. I've a good friend from back home who has been home schooling for years and has been a great resource for me.

There is a local Christian school that also offers a home school/in school program starting in kindergarten. I've decided to give the preschool home schooling a try to see if I have what it takes to home school The Princess next year. E is excited...and I have lots to do. I'm going to try to have things up and running next week. We'll see what I'm made of here. I'm not the most patient person, but I know that patience is already inside me from the Holy Spirit. I'm going to pray that God will work this patience to the surface as I attempt to teach The Princess here at home.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails