The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Monday, March 22, 2010

Surprise!

The Princess has an older brother that lives out-of-state, and this week he is here visiting. It was a big surprise for E.  I had to keep it a secret all last week until Brother arrived on Sunday. She was sooooooo surprised, and happy, to see him. It has been over two years since the last time he came down to visit us.

Brother has no idea how much happiness he has brought to his little sister...and to me. E keeps saying over and over, "I love Brother. I'm so happy he came down to visit us."


Me too, Princess.  Me too.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails