The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Monday, March 15, 2010

Back to School

We've had quite an extended break from preschool.  We started back up over the weekend, reviewing more of the letters we had covered last fall, and tomorrow, we will pick up where we left off.  I have slowly been accumulating some more preschool/kindergarten homeschooling resources to use for the rest of this year and for the fall when I homeschool E for kindergarten, including a few collections of children's literature, and some musical instruments (kazoo, triangle, maracas, etc.).  My mother sent her a United States floor puzzle and my MIL is sending an American flag.  We picked up some posters on telling time and simple arithmetic at the Dollar Tree.  They have lots of school stuff there!!

Saturday we reviewed the letter I and today, the letter J. We really had fun with J because we got to sing and talk a lot about Jesus.  E  LOVES Jesus and loves to sing about him and his great love for all of us.  We read two of her books about Jesus and then we talked a bit about Agape love and how Jesus loves us no matter what...that there is nothing that we could do that would stop Him from loving us and that we are to love other in the same way.  Tomorrow, the letter K!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails