The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hats

I'm not a hat lover or hat wearer.  I wore a baseball hat when I played softball because we had to, but other than that, I prefer no hat.

E, on the other hand, has always liked wearing hats.  I never had a problem getting her to keep her hat on, nor sunglasses for that matter.

While The Grandmas were here, we did a lot of shopping...I mean a lot!  At one store, E tried on hats with Grandma Marilyn.  This girl looks good in anything, I tell you.


On another shopping trip, E's daddy was buying a hat to wear when he works outside at his part-time job.  E started trying on hats and decided on this one.


Over the years, I've taken a few cute pictures of her in hats, so since we I am talking about hats, I'm going to share some of my favs!





Not technically a hat, I know, but it makes me laugh!

Again, not technically a hat but like I said, she looks good in anything!




blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails