The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Monday, March 29, 2010

Oh, Brother!!

And we mean that in a good way.  E calls her big brother, "Brother."   Brother left Thursday morning and E misses him very much.  She had a good time when he was here, but the visit was too short.  She's already asking when is "brother" coming back.  Hopefully, sometime yet again this year.

Here's a short video of E and her big brother playing Tag:



This picture was taken the last night my son was here. Love this picture!


With "brother" gone, it's back to preschool. Nice thing about homeschooling, you can take a break whenever you need to. But, our guests are gone, so back to work!



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails