The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Warm and Sunny and Fun With Friends!

Beautiful weather beckoned us outside today, so this afternoon, The Princess rode her bike over to our friend's house to play with her granddaughter, "B". 



Even though there is a three year age difference, they play very well together and enjoy each other. We made body outlines on the driveway and colored them with chalk, then went inside and the girls played while I visited with my friend, Tami. Then the kids came out and danced to the theme song to "Frannie's Feet" on tv, over and over and over and over and over...and giggled the whole time. I LOVE hearing them laughing together. E's daddy was due home from work so we headed home, with the promise to come back and visit soon.

Now hubby is home, dinner is over and he and E are playing in her room. Perfect end to a great day!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails