The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Look




The Princess twirls her hair....a lot. As her hair gets longer, the amount of screaming when I brush is proportionate to the length of her hair. One day, I had enough. Out came the scissors and I chopped a good bit of it off. She cried, at first. She thinks getting your hair cut hurts, but once she realized it was painless, she decided she likes it. So do I. Less hair, less crying when brushing. She looks beautiful if I do say so myself but then I could be biased.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails