The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Monday, May 04, 2009

Forgotten.......


I forgot all about this blog. I think I'll start blogging again, if for no other reason than for E to have some running account of her life when she grows up.

Obviously a lot has changed in the last few years. The Princess is four years old now. We've told her she is not allowed to get any older but that idea does not sit well with her. "But Mom, I LOVE my birthdays! I love getting presents and having cake and ice cream." So, we told her she could have presents and cake and ice cream every year, but she must remain four. She was ok with that.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails