The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Monday, June 29, 2009

Obsessed

Everyone, I'm sure, has one thing or another that they are obsessed with to some degree. Me, I have to check the doors a few times at night to make sure they are locked, and I check E multiple times before I go to bed to make sure she is ok. E, well her obsession is that she HAS to, I mean HAS TO, tell me every single night "I'll tell you when I have to go potty, Mom" or she CANNOT GO TO SLEEP. It is annoying and funny at the same time. If she doesn't say it while I'm putting her to bed, or if her dad puts her to bed, she will NOT go to sleep until she yells out to me, "I'll tell you when I have to go potty, Mom" and I can rest assured that she will!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails