The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Her new favorite noise........

is grunting. Yep....she grunts...slowly at first...to let us know she's not happy. If we ignore that, she grunts faster...to let us know she's seriously displeased LOL What a Princess.

She is doing so many things now. She seems to have found her hands and feet finally. She also seems to have noticed her toys as well. She was holding a rattle and shaking it yesterday. Not rocket science, I know, but up until a few days ago, she really had no interest in any toys at all. She will swat at her toys on her play mat and she actually tries to scoot a bit when you turn her over on her back. She absolutely does not like lying down. Whether she is on her changing table, in her bed or in her bouncy seat, she is constantly trying to lift herself into an upright position. I have a feeling she will bypass crawling and go right to walking.

When we go for walks, she is really enthralled with trees and plants....especially when they blow in the wind. I think she may become a horticulturist :o)

She is sleeping through the night...about 7-8 hours average which has been really nice. She is teething so I'm sure that will change, but for now N and I are enjoying having some quiet time in the evening and getting a good nights sleep.

That's all for now. I'm probably getting her pictures taken next week. She will be 4 months old on Friday :o)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails