The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Friday, June 25, 2010

I Want To Be A Jungle Explorer

One of E's favorite shows is "Imagination Movers" on the Disney Channel.  If you haven't heard of it, it is the American version of The Wiggles--four guys who sing and dance, and in this case, solve problems for their customers who visit their warehouse.  The Princess often envisions herself marrying one of The Movers.  She gets all dressed up in her angel costume and tells me "I'm getting married to Mover Scott...no wait Mover Dave...no I think it's Mover Rich."  I think she needs to wait until she is really sure! LOL  But I digress.....

Today was an episode where The Movers were helping an Australian Jungle Explorer.  Next thing I know, E comes out of her room wearing her favorite hat and says "I want to be a jungle explorer too!"

Then she tilted her head and gave me her trademark smile!


I'm not sure how committed she is to this whole Jungle Explorer thingy.  Two minutes later she was off playing a game on the computer with her dad.  It's a good thing, though.  I'm just not ready to let her go traipsing off to the jungles of Asia or South America, even if she is the cutest Jungle Explorer I've ever seen!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails