The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Friday, August 14, 2009

Barbie Time.......

I used to play with Barbies when I was a kid. Now my daughter is getting into them. One of her favorites (due in part because her grandma sends her Barbie books) is the Barbie Thumbelina. We were at the grocery store today, no where near the toy isles, and there, sitting all alone on a top shelf, was Thumbelina. Poor, lonely Thumbelina. Just crying out for someone to take her home. Eagle Eye E spotted her and decided SHE was just the kid to rescue Thumbelina. So, Thumbelina is now at home with us, safe and sound, and has not left the hands/arms of my daughter for most of the afternoon. Thumbelina has had snack and dinner with E and is now snuggled up on the couch watching Sprout's Goodnight Show. Lucky girl....which one am I talking about? You decide.




blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails