The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Monday, July 27, 2009

Good Intentions

I really had good intentions to try and maintain this blog. Some days we are spending so much time in the pool and playing that I forget to post anything. And other days it is just that I find myself with little to say and quite a bit of frustration with my little girls behavior. Then something happens to send me a wake-up call. A lady I know only online is dealing with a serious health issue with her baby boy, Stellan. He is in the hospital, fighting a condition known as SVT (where his heart beats at abnormally high rates) and doctors have not been able to stop it medically. My heart is aching for Stellan...and for his family. So I think about my little girl and how what we are going through with her behavior right now is really so minor compared to a mom and dad watching their little boy deteriorate as badly as little Stellan has since Saturday. Pray for this sweet little boy and his family....please.


Prayers for Stellan
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails