The Princess Proclaims.....

"My mind went on vacation but now it's back!"

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a Princess Ballerina Fairy Mermaid Astronaut."

"Mom, I'm really sad right now. I wanted to marry Prince Eric. I want to have a real baby. I want to fall in love."

"Mom, I love learning about God and singing about God. Everyone needs to learn about God!"

"Mom, when we say I Love You to each other, it makes my heart sing!"

"Dad, I have to tell you something. Did you know when you eat, your ears wiggle?"

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter

Today was The Princess' first Easter. We went to church, where The Princess decided to let Pastor Mike know that she was ready for church to end by giving several shrill cries. Pastor acknowledged the Princess, which made the congregation chuckle, then finished up his announcements.

N had to work today, so we did not have anything special planned. It was a warm but cloudy afternoon so The Princess and I went for a walk on the beach. I took off her socks and let her toes touch the cool sand. I wasn't sure what her reaction would be....and she didn't really have one. I took it as a good sign that she didn't scream....like her big brother J did whenever I tried to put his feet in the sand or the grass.

The Princess is sleeping through the night...for the time being. It seems like she might be starting to teethe, so I anticipate many more sleepless nights, or at least fewer hours of sleep, in the upcoming months. N, as usual, will sleep through everything :o)

That's all for now.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails